A Forward-Looking Infrared (FLIR) camera, coupled with a 4K sensor offers the ability to capture both thermal images and simultaneously record high-resolution video.
Thermal imagery highlights heat or vapor loss, and quantifies it with
precise non-contact temperature measurement. Documentation is
automatic. Pilots can monitor and measure critical or hazardous
objects at a safe distance.
Infrared inspections are highly efficient, non-destructive, and provide a visual qualification of damaged areas of your asset or projects so you can assess and repair.
• Roof, building, and bridge inspections and detect structural issues
• Utility and solar energy inspections to detect electrical/transmission issues
• Monitor infrastructure
• Evaluate efficiency of HVAC systems
• Search and rescue, pet recovery
• Wildlife and environmental management
• Evaluate plant and soil conditions